Proposal to amend:
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES OF THE NORTH COUNTY INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Add as follows:
3.2.8 SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE
The Special Events Committee organizes and manages events such as the Traditions Breakfast and Anniversary Meeting and other events to be approved by the Business Committee. Events are to be put on by AAs, for AAs and are about AA.
Qualifications (suggested): Three years sobriety and is eligible for successive terms.
Term of Office: One year and is eligible for successive terms.
- Holds Special Events Committee meetings as needed.
- Recruits additional committee members as needed.
- Submits a budget for each event.
- Recommends Special Events to be approved by the Business Committee.
- Develops a plan for each special event. Plan should include date, cost and number of volunteers needed.
- Conducts Special Events.
- Maintains information for future Special Events.